Want to become a Sponsor?
- The opportunity for consistent year long branding of your product or service
- The chance to meet decision makers through one on one personal contact
- An opportunity to sponsor a specific event that relates to your product or service
- The ability to budget your annual marketing expense
- The flexibility to decide when where and how many marketing dollars you want to spend
Through an annual sponsorship you can receive an allied membership in our local AIA section as well as maximum exposure for your product or service at every event we hold, all year long. You can communicate your message in our newsletter, on our website, and present your company to our members at a Section meeting. And all these opportunities are offered at a savings of up to one-third less than their individual cost. We’ve created four different sponsorship packages to meet your budget and marketing goals.
In today’s value driven business atmosphere, every expenditure must meet your objectives to promote your product or service to your target market. The creation of this sponsorship program is a result of the expressed desire of Service Providers, Vendors, Professional Affiliates, and Contractors to reinforce the “Branding” of their name to achieve consistent and wide spread exposure of their product. Some put a higher value on one-on-one personal contact with decision makers. Others expressed a desire to sponsor specific events that might relate to their product or service. We have structured our sponsorship program to be flexible and to provide significant added value. With these objectives in mind, we offer a program that allows you to choose the sponsorship level that meets your objectives.
Questions? To get put in touch with the appropriate board member contact our Section Administrator by e-mail at email@example.com
Why should you consider an annual sponsorship for AIA-NS?
We know that our Section, located in one of the fastest growing regions in the state, represents a perfect opportunity to reach decision making leaders in the Construction industry.
With these objectives in mind, we offer a program that allows you to choose the sponsorship level that meets your objectives.
- The Platinum Level includes an Allied Membership with AIA-Newark and Suburban Architects, advertising in our quarterly newsletter, a link to your company site from the Section website, Sponsorship of one our major events, and recognition at every section meeting.
- The Gold and Silver levels offer packages which include some of the opportunities listed above.
- The Bronze Level offers advertising in our quarterly newsletter and a table top display at a general membership meeting.
- Each of these levels offers a 37% to 17% reduction in the a la carte cost of the package.