AIA Education Research Scholarship Due May 21
Application Deadline May 21, 11:59 a.m.
The AIA Committee on Architecture for Education (CAE) is proud to offer the 2012 AIA Education Research Scholarship. This program asks one selected emerging professional (defined below) to conduct research on learning environments for comparison and analysis. See Research & Scope section below for details.
- The Scholar will spend their summer conducting comprehensive professional research on Architecture for Education case study projects.
- The Scholar will have their completed work published on AIA websites.
- The Scholar will be funded for their research and work in full equivalent to a 12 week summer architectural internship at $7,000.
The scholarship application is open to all emerging professionals defined as:
- Undergraduate and graduate students in NAAB-accredited architecture programs,
- Architectural interns active pursuing licensure, and
- Young architects (architects with 10 years or less of licensure).
Please submit one PDF document to CAE@aia.org no later than 12:00 p.m. EDT on Monday, May 21.
Applications will be evaluated by a jury of practicing architects and AIA staff. A scholar will be selected following the application deadline.
Download the requirements and application